BlockchainSpace enables play-to-earn guilds to scale in the metaverse. We build tools to empower gaming communities and run academies to identify economic opportunities in the play-to-earn ecosystem.
We are the leading data and infrastructure provider for Play-To-Earn Guilds in the Metaverse with 23,000 Guilds.
As being part of the Metaverse ourselves, we know the challenges confronting those who dare to step into the space. We, as the frontiersmen of the exciting but still largely unknown Metaverse, should help each other establish ourselves as the master of this realm. That is why BlockchainSpace’s community includes some of the space’s most experienced and credible members, to assist us in this regard. From player training, to guild management and financing your guilds, we’ve got you covered.
$GUILD, the native token of BlockchainSpace, will be your key to mastering the Metaverse. With the token having utilities not only in gaming but also in finance, (yes, we’ve combined the two hottest crypto usecase, Gaming and DeFi) the $GUILD token will be the solution to most of your metaverse problems. You can track the live price of $GUILD in your discord server using this discord bot: https://discord.bots.gg/bots/827904759121313802
For entrepreneurs exploring this space, we run Academies with educational materials and communities that can assist you in setting up your own guild. Crypto moves fast, but the community moves faster!
Reporting into the General Manager of Guild Hub, the Product Manager will serve as a Development Leader and Subject Matter Expert.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for producing a robust Product roadmap on behalf of your designated product. As an advocate for the Customer, you will be relentless in gathering feedback, requests and data, to ensure that BlockchainSpace owns and operates a market leading product, with product market fit as the ultimate driver.
As a Subject Matter Expert, you will be aware at all times of developments in the market and amongst competitors.
Product Development and Roadmap Planning
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Create and own the Product Roadmap for your designated Product of responsibility.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
Subject Matter Expertise
- Serve as the designated Subject Matter Expert on your designated product.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Stay abreast of developments amongst our competitors.