This job has been expired
Taguig, National Capital Region, Philippines
PM Consulting stands to be one of the preferred human capital and executive search consulting companies in Philippines.
- Responsible for client success and managing of key counterparty relationships with prospective and existing institutional crypto players.
- Maintain communication lines with clients and work closely with sales, risk/compliance to oversee the collection of required KYC due diligence artifacts.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of client’s due diligence and health to ensure relationships are in good standing.
- Work closely with product delivery and operations to train and set up clients onto platform.
- Participate and engage in high-level discussions regarding strategic partnerships and clients.
- Help with business development by liaising with clients.
- Proactively initiate meetings with appropriate clients and follow up on business opportunities and inquiries by collaborating and communicating with stakeholders.
- Undertake further duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Desired Career Experience
- +3 years’ experience in financial institutions relationship coverage
- Very strong self-starter with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Relationship focused and easily connects with clients.
- Experience in Financial Markets, Treasury, FX
- Work closely with cross functional teams and dealing with other stakeholders both internally and externally.
Good to have
- Knowledge of Institutional crypto KYC, BSA, and compliance processes.
- +2 years’ experience in the Institutional crypto space working closely with clients.