This job has been expired
We develop technologies that enable our stakeholders to generate NFTS tailored to specification.
- Ensure successful creation and implementation of integrated marketing strategies across digital advertising; Paid search/Paid Social, Display/retargeting, SEO, email marketing, and website conversion optimization
- Oversee the health of the Digital Marketing strategy, including; implementation of digital marketing campaigns and activity (video, search, display, social, CRO) with a focus on marketing performance, budgets, campaign execution, and reporting results
- Ensure that all digital marketing is integrated across all customer touchpoints and consistent with brand positioning, marketing strategies, and messaging objectives
- Build and execute testing roadmaps to drive continual optimizations, new channel growth, creative insights, and audience learning
- Optimize the marketing mix based on performance metrics identified during testing and create plans to scale strategies where it makes sense
- Actively measure the performance of all marketing campaigns and work closely with the Data team to develop the digital narrative and communicate results to the broader team
- Identify areas of improvement where automation can be implemented to improve conversion
- Management of digital marketing budget
- Serves as digital marketing subject matter expert and point of contact for projects managed by other cross-functional teams to ensure that the department’s requirements are communicated and incorporated into solutions
- Plan and coordinate the execution of lead-generation activities
- Provide keyword research and analysis
- Review landing pages for keyword optimization and recommend
- Perform bid management
- Monitor campaigns, budgets, and performance
- Develop and employ monthly newsletters and/or email marketing campaigns (if needed)
- Analyze click-through rates, conversion rates, and relevant KPIs
- Track campaign performance through daily pacing reports, weekly analysis reports, and monthly budget allocation reporting
- Produce monthly campaign reports and trend scouting reports
- Work with the content team to maximize online marketing campaigns
- Track the ROI of paid channels and report to marketing leadership and other executives
- Other tasks may be assigned
Content Development and Social Media Management
- Manage Social Platforms
- Content and Campaigns Producer: Ideate, research, strategize, and post content (Ideate Static and Video Posts, Produce Copy, Write blog posts). We have in-house designers to execute so knowledge of graphic design (e.g Photoshop, After Effects) is not necessary.
- Collaborate and oversee designers in executing content ideas
- Respond to all comments, respond to DMs and constantly engage and interact with audience consistent with our brand voice
- Interact with our followers – Like and comment on their posts.
- Interact with viral content and other brands, people, etc. Scroll through trends and leave funny/witty comments with high potential for virality. Show personality and attitude and build intrigue.
- Brainstorm creative ideas for organic content and keeping up with viral trends to freshen up our organic content.
- Keep up to date with social media trends, meme culture, blockchain twitter, and apply in our content
- Other tasks may be assigned