This job has been expired
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
What you’ll do:
- Conducting virtual asset transaction investigations.
- Creating a holistic assessment of the suspicious crypto wallets and recommend sufficient controls to mitigate the presented risks.
- Assisting in updating the necessary VA procedures and SOPs of the company.
- Ensure virtual asset compliance processes are sufficient, documented, and implemented
- Investigate high level reports / cases and understand virtual mapping and activities in the crypto space.
What we expect from you:
- Graduated from a 4-year business, accounting, law, or related course from a reputable institution.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in cryptocurrency transactions and investigations.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A track-record of getting things done – drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at Betur.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, adhere to strict deadlines.
Join the Coins Team Now!
- Meaningful Collaborations – The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
- Scalable Growth – Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
- A Space For Bright Ideas – Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.