Update: We’re not accepting guest writers at the moment. Please proceed to our Press Release page if you want to submit a release or an article.
Guest Article Writers Wanted
Bitpinas is looking for expert guest writers around the world who can share their knowledge with the growing cryptocurrency audience in the country. We aim for our articles to be clear and concise. We understand that the initial cryptocurrency audience mostly comes from a financial or technical background. But we also want to bring this information to everyone so that we can help in spreading bitcoin and cryptocurrency awareness in the country.
Articles we are looking for
We are looking for articles on the following topics:
- Cryptocurrency basics and intermediate guides
- Should I invest in (example coin)
- How the blockchain can help or disrupt (an example industry)
- Tips for choosing a mining rig
- Opinion on current news about the industry
- Alternative ways of buying altcoins in the Philippines
- You must have demonstrated your expertise in the field by sending us links to your previous articles.
- You are interested in cryptocurrency and the blockchain
- Your interest in cryptocurrency extends beyond “earning money” but also into helping people. Remember the bitcoin whitepaper? You should be interested in how cryptocurrency and the blockchain can help people and the unbanked.
- We welcome writers from anywhere in the world so long as your article can resonate with our audience. Topics such as “Why Bitcoin is Important” are globally-related and is therefore allowed.
How to Apply
- Use “Writer Application” as a subject line when inquiring on this page.
- If approved, you may send us a copy of your article, along with your name, author bio, website link, social link (if any), and email address. Note that your email will not be published unless you mentioned that we should.
- Original Content. Your article must be at least 850 words. Please do not attempt to send a plagiarised article.
- The article is concise, straight to the point, well-rounded, and does not end abruptly
- The article is free from technical jargons that beginner or intermediate cryptocurrency investors / traders may not understand.
- Include a title. The article must also have subheadings.
- Disclose any possible conflicts of interest. If you are writing about a certain ICO and you are a member of that ICO project, you must disclose it.
- An image is not mandatory, but if you include one, make sure you have the rights to it.
- Send the article in Word or Google Docs Format.
- You may include a link to your website in the article bio that you will submit (see “How to Apply” above).
- Claims expressed in your article must be backed up by sources. For example, if you wrote “90% of people in the world doesn’t have a bank account”, include a legitimate source that verifies it. We reserve the right to decide whether the source is legitimate or not.
- We answer emails during business days.
- We reserve the right to decline an article should we deem it not fit with the website’s goals.