Subscribe to our newsletter!
Editing by Nathaniel Cajuday
- Coins.ph announced its partnership with Kookoo Crypto TV for $RON validator node support.
- Users can directly buy and sell $RON in Coins Pro, and delegate them while earning rewards for participating in blockchain validation through the collaboration.
- The partnership also includes plans to release informative content on the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
To jumpstart the platform’s support for the community-driven $RON validator node, Coins.ph has partnered with popular Axie Infinity content creator Kookoo Crypto TV, the homegrown crypto wallet and exchange platform announced.
Coins x Kookoo Partnership
The collaboration between the two is expected to allow users to gain access to buy, sell, and delegate $RON tokens while earning rewards for participating in blockchain validation. In the process, the participants will also be educated, which will further drive them towards digitization.
“ETO NA NGA! Excited to finally announce that I’ve teamed up with @CoinsPH to bring you our very own $RON Validator Node specially para sa pinoy crypto community natin,” Kookoo shared in a tweet.
Kookoo, as a member of the Ronin Community, will be working with Coins.ph to promote the adoption of blockchain technology in the Philippines.
Users will be able to purchase $RON directly from Coins Pro, the only exchange in the country to list $RON so far.
In a statement, they revealed that Kookoo and Coins.ph have plans to release informative and exciting content for the expanding crypto community in the following weeks. The content will offer users the most recent updates and news on the blockchain and cryptocurrency sector, as well as guidance on navigating the space for beginners.
$RON Validator Node
Coins.ph noted that the adoption of the token is dedicated to the Filipino crypto community. Validator nodes are run to secure the network and earn rewards.
Validators are essential for maintaining the security of blockchains by verifying transactions and ensuring they meet the network’s criteria. Delegating $RON to the validator node contributes to a more efficient validation process, benefiting the crypto community as a whole.
Last March, Coins.ph listed the RON token on Coins Pro for trading, making it the first time the token has been available on such an exchange.
How to Buy and Delegate $RON
- Step 1: Open Coins Pro.
- Step 2: Select “Quick Buy/ Sell.”
- Step 3: Choose “RON” under the “Buy Crypto” option.
- Step 4: Enter the amount.
- Step 5: Go to https://app.roninchain.com/staking and click the “all validators” tab to find the Kookoo validator.
- Step 6: Click “Delegate.”
- Step 7: Enter the amount of $RON tokens desired to be staked.
- Step 8: Check your estimated rewards by expanding the “Estimated Rewards” section.
- Step 9: Click “Confirm” to complete the transaction.
Read More: How to Use Coins Pro Exchange by Coins.ph
Recent Coins.ph News
- ALMOST AS FAST AS BINANCE: Coins.ph Lists Pepe, Floki
- Coins.ph Obtains ISO Security Standards Accreditation for Coins Pro, E-Wallet Services
- DICT Taps Coins.ph for Blockchain 101 Webinar
- Coins.ph’s Major Upgrade Encounters User Issues
- Coins.ph Secures VASP License from African Country Mauritius
This article is published on BitPinas: Coins.ph Joins Kookoo to Run Community $RON Validator Node
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.