The Alto Cryptogame Challenge that started on June 5, 2018 has just ended its registration and pitch submission. On July 8, 2018, Alto.io tweeted its pitch-phase judges and started pitch judging. After three days, the top 5 pitches that will go to the next round were announced.
Pitch Phase Judges
- Jon Jordan – Co-Founder of PocketGamer.biz and Editor-at-Large of Blockchaingamer.biz
- Rudy Koch – CEO and Founder of Cryptobit Games
- Luna Javier – Creative Director of Altitude Games
- Paul Gadi – CTO of Alto.io
The Pitch Judging phase screened the participants further and the top 5 pitches will go to the next round which is the Demo Submission. The pitch phase judging finished within the day and the team was able to announce the top 5.
Top 5 Pitches
The top 5 pitches each won $10,000 cash and will proceed to the next round which is the demo-submission. Demo-judging will commence on August 31 – September 10, 2018 and the announcement of winners will be on September 12, 2018.
The third place is set to win $5,000 cash and $5,000 worth of Alto coin and the runner-up will get $10,000 cash and $10,000 worth of Alto coin. The winning demo, however, will receive $20,000 cash with $30,000 worth of marketing support including an Initial Item Offering, and $20,000 worth of Alto coins.
Alto is Philippine-based project that aims to build an entire gaming ecosystem on the blockchain.
Official Challenge Website: https://contest.alto.io/
Official Challenge Loot Website: https://loot.alto.io/
Note: We saw the initial story first at BlockchainGamer.Biz
- Alto.io Partners with SG’s Cloud Alliance to Explore ERC-721
- Alto.io’s CTO Discusses How Blockchain Can Disrupt the Gaming Industry
- Alto Wants to Connect Games to the Blockchain
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.