Alto.io, a Filipino company that aims to disrupt the gaming industry with its minting, selling, and using of cryptoitems on the blockchain is partnering with Singapore’s Cloud Alliance.
Alto.io’s partnership with Cloud Alliance hopes to bring in new revenue streams and improve user acquisition. Aside from that, the two will also explore ERC-721, a standard in which tokens are tradeable but also non-fungible, built using Alto’s tools. The partnership will also utilize Cloud Alliance’s MOO Store, an upcoming in-game items trading platform.
The collaboration was able to take place because of the two companies’ identical goal of disrupting the way game developers make money by using crowdfunding or cryptoitems. These cryptoitems are then built on the blockchain, stored, traded, and can be used in multiple games.
Recently, Alto.io joined an ICO race held in Lugano, Switzerland on June 7, 2018.
Cloud Alliance is based in Singapore and provides game developers with payment solutions, game localization, marketing, and advertising services. The company has a flagship product called CloudMoolah, a payment aggregator.
Source: Alto-io Medium
- Alto.io’s CTO Discusses How Blockchain Can Disrupt the Gaming Industry
- Marvel and The Simpsons Talks Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency
- How to Buy Steam Games with Bitcoin or Litecoin in the Philippines
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.