Bitcoin’s price has surged above the USD 9,000 mark (Php 455,000) and is above USD 9,600 (Php 486,000) as of press time.
This drives the entire market value of cryptocurrency above $285 Billion.
New All-Time High
Table of Contents
Bitcoin has reached a number of all-time highs this year. The last time we reported about an all-time high was back on November 2, 2017. That was when bitcoin first pushed about Php 350,000.
Less than a month later, we’re at Php 480,000!
Bitcoin.com reported a number of milestones as well for bitcoin. Among them are: 1) up to 375,000 transactions per day, 2) Only 4.3M bitcoin left to be mined 3) Bitcoin mining becoming more profitable to the ones with computers to do it (and the mining pools).
Of course with the increase in transactions comes the increase in transaction fees. It is for this reason that many proposed to have a fork, which did not occur due to resistance.
Will this Continue?
Bitcoin is extremely volatile. Everything changes within hours. You might wake up with more money or you might end up with none. Here at Bitpinas, we keep telling our readers to always invest in bitcoin only the amount you can afford to lose.
- Bitcoin reached Php 350,000
- Where to buy bitcoin in the Philippines?
- Where to keep my bitcoins safe.
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter! Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.