Popular cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex announced the resumption of new user registrations.
Along with accepting new registration, Bittrex unveils its revamped website. Bittrex has added new interface features as well as improved security, according to the company.
Bittrex has paused user registrations in December. The company cited saturation of the market and that its website could not keep up with the demand. Users who wished to register were told to sign up for a waiting list.
The pausing of user registrations coincided with the cryptocurrency market’s all-time high valuations in December 2017. As of April 11, 2018, the crypto market cap is at $266 billion.
Bittrex also announced new members in its team, which includes former employees from Amazon and the US government.
Bittrex is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to trade their bitcoins to other cryptocurrencies. Users can also trade fiat money (US dollars) to crypto.
- How to Transfer BTC to Bittrex Using Coins.ph, BuyBitcoin, and Abra
- Beginners Guide on How to Buy Altcoins from Bittrex
- How to Buy, Sell, Trade in Cryptopia with Bitcoins for Altcoins
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter! Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.