(Manila, Philippines) May 29, 2019 – Jet8 Blockchain Wallet now allows users in the Philippines to purchase mobile load straight from the app.
A report from Cointelegraph confirms that Jet8’s blockchain-enabled wallet platform allows users to purchase tokens, earn rewards, and pay for products. Checking Jet8 on Android confirms that it allows users to buy mobile load from local telcos. Cointelegraph notes that this feature is available for all countries around the world.
Jet8, however, is more than just a wallet to buy mobile load. It’s a wallet to store J8T tokens and earn JetPoints. J8TTokens and JetPoints can be used to purchase products within the app.
The Jet8 Wallet also has communities centered around apps that can be installed on the phone.
Jet8 claims many retailers, including 7-eleven in the Philippines accepts the Jet8 Wallet. Additionally, JetPoints and J8T tokens can be used to purchase everyday items on the wallet app. A quick browse reveals different participating merchants that deal with grocery items.
“Jet8’s Crypto Wallet is making the use of blockchain technology more inclusive to the base of the pyramid for everyday use thus allowing consumers to buy goods like groceries and airtime,” – Jet8
Anyone who still has J8T tokens on their Metamask or MyEtherWallet can now transfer them to the wallet.
Jet8 Wallet is just one part of the Jet8 digital ecosystem, which helps brands connect with customers and loyal promoters.
This article originally appeared on BitPinas: You Can Use Jet8 Blockchain Wallet to Buy Globe, Smart Mobile Load
- A Growing List of Blockchain Jobs in the Philippines
- How to buy Cryptocurrency in the Philippines
- List of Licensed Virtual Currency Exchanges in the Philippines
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
- List of CEZA-Approved Offshore Crypto Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Wallets
- List of Bitcoin Wallets
- List of LoyalCoin Partners
- Philippines Blockchain Business Directory
- List of Philippine Blockchain Events
- Bitcoin to PHP
- Cryptocurrency Charts in Pesos
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.