The Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) will have a Digital Special Economic Zone Government using Ambertime (AMT) blockchain technology.
CEZA is set to build a CEZA Digital Special Economic Zone Government that promotes an open book of public data and sharing of basic data across departments and its regions.
The digital government will prioritize opening of data on corporate credit, transportation, medical fields, and enterprise data development. Along with that are promotions for digital ID citizenship programs and digital registration of offshore companies.
The AMT digital citizenship program, another initiative of the digital government, will create a personal ID integrated with an irreplaceable digital signature. Since AMT is connected to different areas of the blockchain, citizens who have this digital ID can engage in various activities such as investment, socializing, travel, and education.
AMT envisions the digital citizen program will also spread in other aspects of life such as online voting, online medical appointment, online rate payment etc.
The Cagayan Economic Zone in Northern Philippines is estimated to house $100 million worth of facilities for blockchain and fintech companies.
- [Exclusive] Philippines CEZA Grants Offshore Cryptocurrency Exchange License to GMQ
- ICOs of CEZA-Based Crypto Exchanges Will Be Blocked to PH Residents
- CEZA to House $100 Million Worth of Crypto & Blockchain Facilities
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.