Mobile wallet Coins.ph reaches 5 million customers and celebrates financial inclusivity using its blockchain-powered app that started 4 years ago. Along with the milestone, the company plans to add bitcoin cash in its wallet.
Mr. Ron Hose, founder and CEO of Coins.ph, expressed his excitement about the company giving financial services to 5 million customers. He shared that the company’s focus on providing financial inclusion to Filipinos is one of the reasons why it is still growing.
“Millions of our customers have already used Coins.ph’s web and mobile apps to access a wide array of financial services including buying load, paying bills, topping up their beep card, and purchasing digital currencies, all without needing a bank account.” – Mr. Ron Hose, Founder and CEO, Coins.ph
The company shares the blockchain’s important role in its growth. Using the power of blockchain technology, Coins.ph and its customers are able to do cross-border payments in a fast and affordable way due to its low-cost settlements.
Coins.ph is also excited to announce that they will support Bitcoin Cash in June 2018. This is to add to the wallet’s current PHP, BTC, and ETH lineup. They shared that it is the company’s effort to support low-cost blockchain-based payments.
With bitcoin, ether, and the incoming bitcoin cash, the company hopes that its customers will be able to benefit from its wide array of services running on blockchain technology.
- Blockchain Association of the Philippines Inaugurated
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
- Philippines is More Open to Blockchain than Western Countries
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.