Mr. Erasmus Elsner, the co-founder of CryptoCribs, wants to have a decentralized platform where crypto nomads can travel the globe and pay in cryptocurrencies. CryptoCribs is similar to Airbnb but it is decentralized and accepts cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ether, litecoin, and bitcoin cash.
Currently, the startup has around 1,500+ hosts from U.S., Europe, Australia, and Asia. The platform is still expanding as it offers a global map for each location.
“This platform will be commission-based and offer a trusted sorting algorithm. Participating nodes, i.e., guests and hosts, are incentivized to join and contribute to the network through activity- and review-based commission rewards.” – CryptoCribs
As of this writing, there are five listings in the Philippines. One is in Mandaluyong for 0.0054 BTC, Makati for 40 BTC (we are not sure if this is a typo on the host’s part), Laguna for 0.004 BTC, and Bonifacio Global City for 0.0177 BTC and 0.0221 BTC.
CryptoCribs official website: https://www.cryptocribs.com/
- PH Department of Finance Considers Blockchain for Tax Collection
- After Fintech Summit, CEZA Signs 21 Blockchain/Crypto Firms
- [ANC Interview] Experts Urge Public to Study Blockchain & Avoid Scams
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.