Demand for Blockchain Jobs Continues to Increase
August 15, 2019 – Blockchain and cryptocurrency-related jobs have seen a significant rise in 2019 as compared to 2018.
An extensive report from CoinTelegraph has revealed trends in the blockchain jobs market globally. Here are the key insights:
- Companies have posted 2% more blockchain-related job postings on LinkedIn versus the previous year.
- According to job site Glassdoor, there is a 40% increase in the demand for blockchain specialists for companies in the US.
- On the job seeker side, people are searching for blockchain jobs twice less than during Bitcoin’s peak price of near $20,000.
- Companies now prefer full-time employees. According to blockchain platform Illuminates, again as reported by CoinTelegraph, the decrease in remote jobs might be related to “unprofessional subcontractors with fake portfolios, co-founding relations, client promises and payment delays, etc”.
How much blockchain specialists earn?
Glassdoor disclosed salaries ranging from $17,000 – $271,000 per year. This salary range is not affected by an increase in talent and job seekers coming from SouthAsia.
- It is cheapest to hire a full-stack developer from India.
- Intellectual property and cryptocurrency attorneys command the highest freelance work rate at US$200 per hour.
- Highest salaries are still paid in the US followed by China, Japan, and Thailand
- Anyone can apply for higher-paying jobs by applying for remote vacancies.
- Developer salaries are the same, but requirements are “stricter”.
- The demand for legal professionals is constantly growing. For example, Coinbase is willing to pay up to $386,00 per year for the role of “Senior Associate General Counsel – Regulatory” who will be in charged with managing the company’s relationship with the regulators.
- Global Companies are hiring more for blockchain-related vacancies.
- It is popular to get paid in cryptocurrency.
If there’s one thing clear from the study, it’s that blockchain-related jobs are here to stay and there will likely be more openings in the future.
Check out CoinTelegraph’s report here.
This article is first published on BitPinas: Demand for Blockchain Jobs Continues to Increase
Photo by Glenn Carstens-Peters on Unsplash
CBD Oil For Dogs
[…]Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a couple of unrelated information, nonetheless actually worth taking a appear, whoa did one particular discover about Mid East has got a lot more problerms as well […]
[…] Find More on to that Topic: bitpinas.com/news/demand-blockchain-jobs-continues-increase/ […]
[…] Information on that Topic: bitpinas.com/news/demand-blockchain-jobs-continues-increase/ […]
[…] Here you can find 99012 additional Info on that Topic: bitpinas.com/news/demand-blockchain-jobs-continues-increase/ […]
[…] Read More here on that Topic: bitpinas.com/news/demand-blockchain-jobs-continues-increase/ […]
[…] There you will find 64622 more Info to that Topic: bitpinas.com/news/demand-blockchain-jobs-continues-increase/ […]
[…]that could be the end of this post. Here you will find some sites that we believe youll value, just click the hyperlinks over[…]