WAR FIELD is a first-person shooter game that may change the blockchain-driven game economy. It works like Counter-Strike but also lets its players win cryptocurrency.
As shared by its CEO and founder Andrius Mironovskis, a gamer’s dream is to get paid by playing video games. This is what WAR FIELD is trying to solve. It uses an ERC-20 compliant token called Golder (GLDR) to reward the winning players.
“WAR FIELD is not about having the best graphics or giving players something entirely new. It’s an exciting, fast-paced online game from the world’s most popular genre that gives everyone a chance to win something real they can later withdraw and sell.” – Mr. Andrius Mironovskis, CEO and Founder, WAR FIELD
The game’s style is deathmatch, where one team needs to finish off the other team’s players in order to win. The winners will then get the GLDR from the losers. The company believes that having something real at stake makes all the difference in terms of intensity and adrenaline.
Players who get a chance to win GLDR can use it to buy guns, gear, and ammunition. It is also needed as a stake on your gameplay against other players. Example: You put 20 GLDRs at stake; the system will also search players who also put 20 GLDRs at stake. Players will do a deathmatch and the winning team gets the bounty.
Currently, WAR FIELD is in the middle of an initial coin offering (ICO) for GLDR tokens. The company is on its 2nd pre-sale.
- Intel i3 or higher processor running at least 2.3 GHz
- 4 GB of RAM
- 100 MB of free disk space
- At least Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 video card
- Chrome or Firefox (runs slightly faster) browser updated to the newest version
WAR FIELD Official Website: https://warfield.com/
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.