Huibi Exchange backed by Ya Tai International Holding Group and Huobi Cloud recently launched its platform on August 12, 2018 at the Manila Marriott Hotel. According to Ms. Barbie Tsai, Ya Tai International Holding Group COO and the Global Blockchain Application Research Foundation Secretary-General, the company chose Manila as its headquarters because of its vibrant and great market potential.
The exchange is said to have other functions than transactions and payments. It will also have asset management, matching transactions, and asset liquidation. Ms. Tsai also noted that it is centered on ”creating a more efficient finance and liberating the process of wealth-making.”
Aside from Ms. Barbie Tsai, also present was Pasay City Councilor Joey Calixto Isidro, Bases Conversion Development Authority DJ Bagatsing, Senior Deputy Administrator of CEZA Mr. Raymundo Roquero, and other government officials.
The exchange is based in the Southeast Asian Market. The site has a number of tokens listed such as BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, ETC, EOS, ADA, XRP among others. Choosing ETH as your primary token will open a larger list of token such as QTUM, POWR, CMT.
Note: BitPinas was invited during the event but weren’t able to join because of the inclement weather that happened on the day of its launch (August 12, 2018 – Sunday). The team is still currently waiting for additional information from Huibi.
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
- List of Licensed Offshore Cryptocurrency Exchanges from the Philippines CEZA
- List of Licensed Virtual Currency Exchanges in the Philippines
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.