Investment Evolution Coin Ltd. based in Singapore successfully launched Investment Evolution Coin (IEC). The token aims to provide overseas Filipino workers (OFW) in Europe and the Middle East a fast and free payment to the Philippines.
Mr. Paul Mathieson, the chairman of IEC Ltd, expressed his excitement in launching the company’s IEC token. He added that the token runs on its own blockchain without needing an Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
IEC will facilitate fast remittances to the country by OFWs from Europe and the Middle East. The coin will eventually expand to other global consumers and businesses.
Currently, the token is available in PayBito cryptocurrency exchange. The company plans to launch its own crypto exchanges in Malta and Dubai on July. It will be called Investment Evolution Exchange (IECX).
“The next step is to launch IECX cryptocurrency exchanges in Malta and Dubai, … IEC Ltd aims to be the global leader in cryptocurrency payments, loans and exchanges.” – Mr. Paul Mathieson, Chairman, IEC Ltd.
The Philippines is the third’s largest recipient of remittances in the world.
- How Bitcoin is Easing Remittances in Asia
- PH Bitcoin Pioneer: Crypto Can Reduce Remittance Cost by 50%
- Lack of Awareness Hinders Blockchain Adoption in Remittances, Says Bloom Solutions Founder
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.