December 18, 2018. Ripple has recently added new players in its XRP ecosystem.
Table of Contents
You’re Welcome (YW) by Enter Billions is a Chrome extension that blocks Twitter spams by using XRP. It uses the XRP Tip Bot and you will be needing at least .4 XRP in it in order to start blocking spam tweets. Each blocked tweet is “charged” 0.001 XRP.
Ripple’s Xpring and Coinbase both invested in Securitize.io. It is a platform that can tokenize security and can also issue security tokens on public blockchains such as XRP Ledger and ethereum.
Mowali is a mobile wallet powered by Ripple’s Interledger Protocol. This wallet has interoperability that can serve more than 100 mobile money accounts and operations in the 46 markets of the 22 sub-Saharan Africa. This initiative is lead by MTN and Orange mobile operators and dependent on Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Mojaloop.
Sendfriend is a Ripple-powered xRapid payments solution that aims to cut costs and speed up remittances from the US to the Philippines. It is a payments solution developed by Mastercard, MIT Media Lab, and Ripple.
Ripple is a platform which uses an open payment network. It uses XRP, its official cryptocurrency in making transactions. This platform is also a popular choice in terms of remittances, banks, and other financial institutions.
During the 3rd quarter of 2018, the Philippines’ most popular cryptocurrency wallet, Coins.ph rolls out its support to XRP. Initially made available to a limited number of randomly selected participants to make some testing, the crypto wallet made it official in August 2018 for both iOS and Android users. Aside from its mobile wallet, XRP is also available on Coins.ph’s open book cryptocurrency exchange, Coins Pro.
This article originally first on BitPinas: Introducing Ripple’s 4 New Ecosystem
- List of Licensed Virtual Currency Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
- List of CEZA-Approved Offshore Crypto Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Wallets
- List of Bitcoin Wallets
- List of LoyalCoin Partners
- Philippines Blockchain Business Directory
- List of Philippine Blockchain Events
- Bitcoin to PHP
- Cryptocurrency Charts in Pesos
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.