(Pasig City, Philippines) May 21, 2019 – Philippine local blockchain firm LoyalCoin launches “Pensionado Card” to centralize customer loyalty rewards.
LoyalCoin, which also has a presence in the United States, South Korea, Singapore, and Japan among others is launching “Pensionado” card to give mass consumers access on benefits, deals, and vouchers from recognized brands across food, beverages, leisure, retail, and travel industries.
During its public launch last May 18, 2019, LoyalCoin announced that through Pensionado card customers can accumulate, combine, and monitor points in just one account from all the LoyalCoin brand partners and then use these points, which do not expire, towards the participating selected brands of their choice.
“As the first Filipino company to successfully launch a token generation event, our goal has always been to take our local roots to the global stage. We are continuously forward-looking to share the benefits and our vision of blockchain-powered loyalty economy worldwide,” – Patrick Palacios, LoyalCoin
The Pensionado card is accepted in over 1,000 locations worldwide. Some of the participating brands are Grab, Mabuhay Miles, GetGo Rewards, Gong Cha, Air Asia Big Points, and Starbucks. Redemption partners include GetGo rewards by Cebu Pacific, Mabuhay Miles of PAL, Big Loyalty Air Asia, Mc Donalds. Grab, Lazada, SM Cinema, 7-eleven, and Petron.
LoyalCoin is created by Appsolutely Inc., a local company that offers blockchain development services to its clients for digital transactions.
Customer loyalty rewards programs are transactional in nature, with a large number of participants in the Philippines. LoyalCoin is a blockchain-based customer rewards points, where you earn points from the brands that issue it as a form of loyalty rewards from merchants.
This article originally appeared on BitPinas: LoyalCoin Launches Pensionado Card For Customer Rewards
- A Growing List of Blockchain Jobs in the Philippines
- How to buy Cryptocurrency in the Philippines
- List of Licensed Virtual Currency Exchanges in the Philippines
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
- List of CEZA-Approved Offshore Crypto Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Wallets
- List of Bitcoin Wallets
- List of LoyalCoin Partners
- Philippines Blockchain Business Directory
- List of Philippine Blockchain Events
- Bitcoin to PHP
- Cryptocurrency Charts in Pesos
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.