Learn More About Cryptoeconomics When You Attend this Meetup in Makati
Bitpinas. A new meet-up is underway this November 9, 2017 (Thursday) that will talk about Institutional Cryptoeconomics.
What is Cryptoeconomics
Cryptoeconomics revolves around the economic theories behind the blockchain and other distributed ledger technologies. It also includes game theory and framework that distributes incentives to support them.
What is Institutional Cryptoeconomics
If you’re familiar with *Institutional Economics, it is the same but Institutional Cryptoeconomics focuses on distributed ledgers as data structured by rules.
Institutional Cryptoeconomics concentrates on the rules within the distributed ledgers. It includes studying the social, politics, and economic institutions forming within the crypto-economy.
*Institutional Economics, a school of economics that emphasizes the importance of nonmarket factors (as social institutions) in influencing economic behavior, economic analysis being subordinated to consideration of sociological factors, history, and institutional development. – Merriam-Webster
- Miguel Cuneta, Chief Community Officer, SCI Ventures
- Ray Refundo, Chief Executive Officer, Qwikwire
- Ramon Tayag, Chief Technology Officer, Bloom Solutions
- Colin Goltra, Head of Product, Coins.ph
- Claudio Lisco, Strategic Initiatives Head, ConsenSys
- Venue Sponsor – Cerebro Labs
- Production Sponsor – MVP Asia
- Co-Sponsor – Ethincubator
- Click HERE to check on Google Maps.
Don’t worry, MVP Asia Pacific will provide a Facebook live video. You can check their Facebook Page HERE!
This meet up event is open for everybody but they would appreciate if you can drop them an RSVP. You can check the event on Meetup or through their Facebook Event.