Alto, the Philippine-based blockchain gaming project has announced a contest where competitors must design and build a cryptogame, all for the chance of winning up to $150,000.
Table of Contents
Participants must first pitch the cryptogame to Alto. The idea is to design a game using Alto’s Challenge Loot Cryptoitems.
The Challenge Loot includes limited edition ERC721 tokens, which are usable across all Alto Cryptogame Challenge games. Once the Challenge is over, all cryptoitems from that edition will never be reprinted.
The 5 best pitches move to the next round while the best 3 demos will win Alto Coins, Marketing Support, a custom storefront, and cash prize from Alto.
- June 5 – June 22, 2018
- Contest Registration
- June 5 – July 4, 2018
- Pitch Submission
- July 4 – 9, 2018
- Pitch Judging
- July 19 – August 31, 2018
- Demo Submission
- August 31 – September 10, 2018
- Demo Judging
- September 12, 2018
- Announcement of Winners
- Top 5 Pitches
- $10,000 cash each
- Third Place
- $5,000 cash
- $5,000 worth of Alto Coins
- $10,000 cash
- $10,000 worth of Alto Coin
- Winning Demos
- $20,000 cash
- $30,000 worth of marketing support + initial item offering
- $20,000 worth of Alto Coins
How to Join
Alto aims to build a self-sustaining gaming ecosystem through a decentralized platform where tools enable developers, gamers, and content creators participate in the mining, using, and trading of cryptoitems. Alto is led by Filipino founders – Gabby Dizon, Paul Gadi, and Chase Freo.
- Alto.io Partners with SG’s Cloud Alliance to Explore ERC-721
- Alto.io’s CTO Discusses How Blockchain Can Disrupt the Gaming Industry
- Alto Wants to Connect Games to the Blockchain
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.