PDAX Cash In Via GCash Promo (Feb. 20, 2020 – Mar. 20, 2020)
Adding funds to your PDAX account has never been easier with our latest payment integration with GCash!
As a special treat, you can be one of our 20 lucky winners to win PHP 1000 worth of bitcoin if you cash in at least PHP 200 using your GCash account.
- Promo period is from February 20, 2020 to March 20, 2020.
- This promo is open to all new and existing PDAX users who will cash in via GCash.
- Users can participate in the promo and earn raffle entries by adding funds to their PDAX wallet using cash in by GCash for a minimum of PHP 200.
- One single transaction of at least PHP 200 (exclusive of fees) is equivalent to one (1) raffle entry.
- Users may earn multiple raffle entries but can only win once during the entire promo period.
- Steps on how to cash in using GCash:
- Sign in to PDAX.
- Select “Funds” and click “Payment In”.
- Choose “GCash” as your preferred cash-in channel.
- Enter the amount you want to cash in and click “Next”. You will receive an email with a link that you need to click in order to complete the transaction.
- Click the “Pay Now” link on the email. You will be redirected to the GCash payment portal.
- Follow the instructions from GCash on how to proceed. Please make sure to have enough balance your GCash wallet as your cash-in amount will be deducted immediately once you confirm your payment.
- You will receive an email notification once your cash in is successful.
- Minimum cash-in amount to qualify for the promo is PHP 200 (exclusive of fees).
- Users will earn a raffle entry for every cash-in transaction of at least PHP 200.
- One single cash-in amount of PHP 200 is counted as one raffle entry.
- Users may accumulate multiple entries but can only win once during the entire promo period.
- All raffle entries are cumulative from the start until the end of the promo period.
- Participants can check their raffle entries by contacting PDAX at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The prize is PHP 1000 worth of bitcoin that will be awarded to each of the 20 winners. The amount of bitcoin that will be credited to the winners’ accounts will be based on the prevailing conversion rate at the time of crediting.
- The raffle date will be on March 25, 2020 at 3:00 PM, while the last day to earn raffle entries is on March 20, 2020 at 11:59 PM. The promo organizer’s decision to award the prizes to the selected winner is final.
- The winners will be announced on March 27, 2020 in the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/pdaxph) of PDAX.
- The raffle draw will take place in the PDAX’s office.
- The winners will be notified via registered mail and phone call to their PDAX-registered mobile number. A PDAX representative will get in touch with the winners to verify their identity and to give further instructions on prize redemption.
- Prizes will be credited to their PDAX account within 14 business days of the announcement date.
- PDAX reserves the right to use the names, images and videos of the winners for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation.
- All regular and contractual employees of GCash, MYNT, Globe Telecoms, and Fyntegrate Inc. (PDAX), including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
- Any prize received by the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 30 days from the end of the promo period. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, email us at email@example.com.
- This promo is applicable to unique and valid GCash accounts only. PDAX reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
- PDAX users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PDAX and GCash reserve the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
- PDAX and GCash reserve the right to refuse the awarding of rewards to accounts that are proven to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
- Should the qualified cash-in transaction be canceled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or PDAX-initiated, PDAX and GCash reserve the right to withdraw the rewards or prizes equivalent to the canceled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have already been credited.
- PDAX and GCash reserve the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PDAX and GCash reserve the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
Find more information on the promo mechanics in this link.
Create a PDAX Account here.
This article is published on BitPinas: [Promotion] PDAX Cash In Via GCash Promo (Feb. 20, 2020 – Mar. 20, 2020)