May 5, 2020 – Local crypto exchange Philippine Digital Asset Exchange (PDAX) partnered with e-commerce platform Shopee to allow users to buy cryptocurrency using vouchers sold at Shopee.ph. The vouchers will be available from May 1 – 31, 2020. There are Bitcoin and XRP vouchers and users can redeem each of them once.
Philippine Digital Asset Exchange (PDAX) has kicked off its latest marketing campaign. From May 1 to 31, 2020, PDAX discount vouchers for bitcoin (BTC) and Ripple (XRP) will be available on the e-commerce platform Shopee.
The PDAX discount vouchers seek to make cryptocurrencies more affordable and accessible to Filipinos on a secure and reliable virtual currency exchange.
Licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, PDAX has been at the forefront of providing Filipinos with reliable access to digital assets like bitcoin.
With this promo on Shopee, PDAX founder and CEO Nichel Gaba aims to increase awareness of cryptocurrencies and bring digital assets closer to Filipinos through a familiar and trusted e-commerce site.
“Digital assets are gaining wider adoption, but there are still a lot of misconceptions about it among the general public,” Gaba said. “Our goal is to demonstrate that you don’t have to be an expert to own and benefit from cryptocurrencies like bitcoin or XRP.”
PDAX discount vouchers for BTC and XRP will be available for purchase on Shopee from May 1 to 31, 2020.
- Sign up with PDAX first. (Use the code “bitpinas” to receive Php 20 when you “cash in”. Instructions at the end of the article).
- Make sure you are a verified user. For instructions, click here.
Table of Contents.
How to Buy Bitcoin through Shopee:
For this to work, you need a Shopee account and a PDAX account. It is recommended that you verify your account first with PDAX.
- Go to PDAX’s Shopee.ph Website here.
- Select one of the vouchers. For this example, we will use this.
- After buying the voucher on Shopee, wait 5 to 10 minutes for your order to be “Completed”.
- Tap the app’s “Notifications” and select “Shopee Updates”.
- Tap “Your PDAX Purchase” to view your voucher code.
- Submit your Shopee Order ID and voucher code through the PDAX Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/PDAXRedeem using your PDAX-registered email address.
- Select “Submit Voucher Code” as the category.
- You will be notified via email once the redemption of your voucher code is successful.
Available crypto vouchers
- BTC voucher (worth Php 300) here
- BTC voucher (worth Php 500) here
- XRP voucher (worth Php 500) here
- XRP voucher (worth Php 300) here
Things to Remember:
- Every PDAX user is entitled to buy and redeem each type of voucher ONLY ONCE during the promo period.
- Both new and existing PDAX verified users are eligible to use the PDAX vouchers.
- PDAX vouchers are transferable.
- Please make sure that your PDAX account is already verified when you redeem the voucher.
- The voucher is valid for 7 business days upon purchase from Shopee and must be redeemed within the said period.
- If you’re not able to redeem your voucher within 7 business days, please contact the PDAX Client Services Team via email at email@example.com.
The Terms and Conditions is available at https://bit.ly/3bNsnLt.
BitPinas Special Referral Code:
Once you redeem your Shopee bitcoin voucher and decide to cash in again to PDAX, you can use our “bitpinas” referral code. (Use the code “bitpinas” to receive Php 20 (20 Pesos) when you successfully cash in a minimum of Php 500). The amount will be credited in 3 – 5 business days.
- When cashing in, go to https://trade.pdax.ph/funds and select “Payment In”.
- Select PHP
- A new window will open, select a payment method. Let’s use Gcash.
- Put “bitpinas” in the referral code.
- Note: The Shopee Bitcoin Voucher is “redeemed”, not “cash in”.
PDAX was established in 2017 with the mission of bringing easy, accessible, and inclusive financial services to every Filipino by empowering everyone, from all walks of life, to grow their hard-earned wealth and giving them the means to invest securely in digital assets.
As the Philippine’s leading homegrown cryptocurrency exchange, PDAX enables investors to trade digital assets in an open market directly with Philippine Peso (PHP) at the most competitive prices.
PDAX is committed to maintaining the highest industry standards when it comes to security, and is licensed and regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas and fully compliant with the country’s laws and regulations.
From beginners to experienced traders, PDAX lets everyone invest safely and securely in cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, XRP, and other digital assets – anytime, anywhere.
As of April 2020, PDAX supports the following cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Ether (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
To create a free PDAX account, simply sign up at www.trade.pdax.ph.
Official Social Media Channels:
This article is published on BitPinas: [Promotion] Buy Bitcoin Through Shopee? PDAX Vouchers Now Available
BitPinas supports PDAX in the dissemination of their campaign “PDAX April Cashback Promo (Apr. 3 – 30, 2020).
PDAX (Fyntegrate) is regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) as a virtual currency exchange licensee.
Risk Warning: Trading digital assets involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should ensure that you fully understand the risk involved and take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives and seek independent financial advice if necessary.