Official Press Statement: Postponement of Philippine Fintech Festival 2020 in Light of COVID-19
Reference: Monette Iturralde-Hamlin, Founder and President, TeamAsia
In light of the COVID-19 happening across the region, as a precautionary measure the Organizing Committee of Philippine Fintech Festival (PFF) is moving the event to September 16-17, 2020.
This is in line with similar actions taken by other international events. Rest assured that together with our partners from both the private and public sectors, the safety and well-being of all attendees is our priority, and we look forward to a successful PFF in September.
We sincerely apologize if this causes any inconvenience. All details and arrangements made will remain the same for the new dates, and the PFF will still be held at the Shangri-La at the Fort, Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Should you have any questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact Tony Quijiano of TeamAsia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much, and we look forward to having you at the Philippine Fintech Festival!
This press release is published on BitPinas: [Press Release] Postponement of Philippine Fintech Festival 2020 in Light of COVID-19
- Inaugural Philippine Fintech Festival to be Held This September 2020
- [Event] Philippine Fintech Festival 2020 (Sept 16 – 17, 2020)
This is a press release provided by Team Asia.
BitPinas is an independent blockchain and cryptocurrency news site covering the crypto and blockchain news and developments in the Philippines. We are read by investors and enthusiasts alike, including crypto/blockchain company founders and government personnel. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Contact and Subscribe to BitPinas:
- Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Disclaimer:All articles on BitPinas must be treated as not an investment advice. Readers are encouraged to do their own research. This website is not responsible for any loss incurred by the reader, nor will it take credit for their gains.
- For news tips, partnership discussions, or press release submissions, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org