Getting a hand on legit gaming merchandise in the country can be a bit tough unless you visit international stores that can charge you in $$$ and even more in shipping. Pinoygamestore.com lets Filipino Gamers get exclusive game merchandise by using Philippine fiat and cryptocurrencies.
Table of Contents
The Pinoygamestore dubs itself as being Southeast Asia’s games and merchandise supplier since 2013. Currently, it has a Facebook account with 71,000 fans, Steam account level 200, Twitter with 700 followers, and Shopee with 200 followers.
Currently, the game store’s merch revolves around DOTA 2, PUBG, Overwatch, and Funko Pops.
- For DOTA 2 players, it offers TI6 to TI7 Collector’s Cache Sets, Hero Sets, caps, ballers, shirts, pins, keychains, snapbacks, hoodies, micro plushies, large plushies, and perfect world figures.
- For PUBG players, the store has exclusive PUBG item codes for DMM T-Shirt, Mail.ru T-Shirt, and PandaTV T-Shirt.
- For Overwatch, Pinoy Game Store has snapbacks that are on sale for only Php 500.
- For Funko Pops collectibles, the store has protectors, Manny Pacquiao, NBA, Overwatch, Star Wars, and Stranger Things.
Mode of Payment
Aside from the usual pawnshops and banks, pinoygamestore can also accept payments from Abra and Coins.ph. Cryptocurrencies accepted are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Icon, Vechain, and Bitcoin Cash.
Give them a message on Facebook if you plan to pay using virtual currency.
Pinoygamestore is just one of the many stores in the Philippines opening its arms in accepting cryptocurrencies as payment. If you know of stores in the Philippines that accept virtual currencies, let us know!
- Crypto City, Soon to Rise in the Philippines
- Altcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Launching in PH Soon
- CryptoKitties Is Like Tamagotchi Built on the Ethereum Blockchain
- List of Licensed Virtual Currency Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
- List of CEZA-Approved Offshore Crypto Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Wallets
- List of Bitcoin Wallets
- List of LoyalCoin Partners
- Philippines Blockchain Business Directory
- List of Philippine Blockchain Events
- Bitcoin to PHP
- Cryptocurrency Charts in Pesos
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.