BitPinas. Posted on Paolo Bediones’ Official Twitter, Punta Mandala, a resto-bar in Mandaluyong just made its first Bitcoin payment on November 25, 2017.
Bediones and Punta Mandala
Table of Contents
The TV host/restaurateur also shared that the resto-bar will also accept other crypt coins in the future such as ETH, Litecoin, Ripple, and Loyalcoin. Mr. Bediones himself is also a cryptocurrency enthusiast as he shared on his Twitter profile and will also be on board Loyal Coin’s launch. (Read: What is Loyal Coin?)
Punta Mandala is a resto-bar and events place located on Shaw Boulevard in Mandaluyong. They offer Filipino, Latin American, Tex-Mex cooking with Nachos ala Punta and Sisig Quesadilla as their must-try food. The resto-bar opened on October 18, 2014 and offers hassle-free parking even in the traffic jungle of Manila.
Punta Mandala Location
- To view Punta Mandala on Google Maps, CLICK HERE.
Giving their customers the convenience to pay for their bill rather than the usual Cash, Visa, and Mastercard is a plus. Let us admit, not all Filipinos carries a good wad of cash and an additional “Pay with BTC” is a good option to have. If you have a good amount of BTC in your wallet, you can use Punta Mandala’s BTC address to pay your bill. This will lessen the hassle of selling your BTC to cash and withdrawing if needed.
- Loyal Coin Basic Faqs
- Here are the Exact Bitcoin ATM Locations in PH
- Ridesharing App Arcade City Announces ICO, Support for Angkas Users
- List of Licensed Virtual Currency Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
- List of CEZA-Approved Offshore Crypto Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Wallets
- List of Bitcoin Wallets
- List of LoyalCoin Partners
- Philippines Blockchain Business Directory
- List of Philippine Blockchain Events
- Bitcoin to PHP
- Cryptocurrency Charts in Pesos
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.