With your existing cryptocurrency wallets, Bitpinas offers the option to trade your bitcoin, ether, litecoin, etc into other cryptocurrencies or altcoins. The Bitpinas Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform is powered Binance. You can also start purchasing bitcoin and altcoins using credit card.*
For credit card transactions, as well as first-time altcoin transactions, always test with small amounts first.
- You can purchase bitcoins with credit card
- Easily trade your bitcoins to any other supported altcoins
- Easily trade your bitcoins to ether
- Easily trade any coins to other coins.
- Trade for bitcoins and other altcoins using credit card or debit card in the Philippines.*
BitPinas uses Binance to provide the trading platform.
- It accepts debit cards/credit cards.
- Supports multiple tokens.
- It is a top 5, if not the top cryptocurrency exchange globally
- It is the most liquid cryprocurrency exchange in the world
How to use:
- Select the coin you want to buy.
- Select the coin you want to trade it for.
- Put the amount of coins you want for trading. Take note of the minimum and maximum amounts you can put.
- Click “Buy”.
- Follow the next instructions depending on the mode of payment you select
Read the following first before using the trading platform above.
- The entire platform for trading cryptocurrencies above is powered by Binance. You must abide by the Binance Terms of Conditions before using it.
- When you use the exchange platform above, the transaction will happen between you (the user) and Binance. This page only acts as the landing page for the Binance platform. No activity happens in the Bitpinas server with regards to the transaction.
- Please do not contact BitPinas for any subsequent inquiries arising with the usage of the trading platform because we are not party to any of it (As explained above). We provide it as is, and as intended. For any inquiries, contact Binance at their Support Center.