Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you’ll do
- Performs AML assessments of flagged accounts
- Analyzes customer transactions and activities; identifies and escalates potentially suspicious activities
- Performs manual monitoring and additional user screening such that accounts deemed for further investigation are flagged and reviewed accordingly
- Reviews standard and enhanced due diligence documents submitted and collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate information is obtained
- Prepares team reports as deemed necessary
- Provides assistance in updating the team’s SOP as deemed necessary
What we expect from you
- Graduated from a 4-year business, accounting, legal management, or related course from a reputable institution
- Understanding of relevant issuances, rules and regulations
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills; has the ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ideal candidate has a minimum of 1 year experience in a compliance or AML-related role, and with training for AMLA related activities. Fresh graduates are free to apply!
- Ideal candidate has certification as AML Specialist or Sanctions Specialist or at least willing to be trained