- Blockdaemon and Ledger have partnered to offer customized enterprise-grade staking solutions for institutional clients.
- This collaboration aims to create a reliable staking infrastructure by leveraging Blockdaemon’s expertise in blockchain infrastructure management and Ledger Enterprise’s security solutions, reducing downtime and maximizing rewards for participating organizations.
- The partnership also intends to raise awareness among institutional investors and organizations about the benefits of staking as a rewards generation and participation method in blockchain networks, with a focus on security and user-friendliness.
Blockchain infrastructure company Blockdaemon and digital asset security firm Ledger recently announced a collaboration through Ledger Enterprise to provide enterprise-grade staking solutions customized for institutional clients and Ledger Enterprise customers. The collaboration will combine Blockdaemon’s staking infrastructure and Ledger’s security solutions to offer a comprehensive staking solution for institutional investors.
Blockdaemon x Ledger
In a statement, it was disclosed that the partnership between Blockdaemon and Ledger is built upon several key objectives.
“The partnership with Ledger Enterprise is a testament to our shared vision of elevating the staking landscape. Together, we are poised to offer an unmatched staking experience, combining security, reliability, and efficiency.” Jeff Hasselman, President of Blockdaemon, stated.
Blockdaemon is an ISO-27001 certified company that offers comprehensive infrastructure solutions for the blockchain economy. It has extensive protocol coverage, technical expertise, industry-leading SLAs, and a global network of 70+ points of presence.
The partnership also intends to establish a reliable staking infrastructure by combining Blockdaemon’s experience in blockchain infrastructure management with Ledger Enterprise’s security solutions. The firms noted that this will result in a robust and dependable staking infrastructure that is designed to minimize downtime and maximize rewards for participating organizations.
In addition, the two companies also aim to simplify the staking experience for institutional clients with Ledger Enterprise’s Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) secure key management and Blockdaemon’s infrastructure, which will create a “user-friendly and efficient staking experience.”
Further, the partnership also expressed its objective of raising awareness by educating institutional investors and organizations about the benefits of staking as a way to generate rewards and participate in blockchain networks. This effort aims to promote greater understanding and adoption of staking within the institutional community.
“Our collaboration with Blockdaemon underscores our commitment to pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the realm of staking. We’re excited to bring our hardware security expertise to the table, ensuring that our institutional clients benefit from a staking solution that’s not only secure but also incredibly user-friendly.” Ledger VP of Enterprise Sebastien Badault said.
Recent News on Ledger
Last March, Trust Wallet partnered with Ledger to integrate Ledger hardware support into the Trust Wallet Browser Extension which provides users with the security of a cold storage wallet and the convenience of a hot wallet.
In May, Ledger encountered community backlash after introducing “Ledger Recover,” a feature allowing users to back up their private keys with third-party custodians. This has sparked concerns among users, primarily related to privacy violations, as the process necessitates the provision of a government-issued ID for Ledger Recover.
This article is published on BitPinas: Blockdaemon, Ledger Partner for Secure Staking Solutions
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, it is essential that you carry out your own due diligence and seek appropriate professional advice about your specific position before making any financial decisions.
- BitPinas provides content for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.