Bull or Bear – La Union
Set to happen on March 17, the first Bull or Bear Philippine Web3 Debate of 2023 will be at Baybayin Hub, San Juan, La Union, Bitskwela announced.
The set-up of the debate is expected to be similar to the first two events that happened last year, where debaters can pick which side they will stand on, whether they are bullish or bearish on some issues regarding the Web3 industry, or even answer questions from the audience.
- Jen Bilango, the corporate strategy and growth lead of BlockchainSpace, one of the leading data aggregators and infrastructure providers for guilds and web3 projects in the industry.
- Mark Nunez, the senior partnerships manager of GCrypto, the crypto wallet service on the GCash app.
- Chezka Gonzales, the founder of the Philippine Blockchain Week and Women of Substance NFT.
- Patty Tiu, anNFT art advocate, Nekoin Protocol communications head, and the founder of Thompson Collective, the first mobile collective in the country.
- Luis Buenaventura, the country manager of Yield Guild Games, one of the largest guilds in the industry.
- Renz Chong, the CEO and Co-Founder of BreederDAO, a platform focusing on being an NFT asset factory for blockchain games.
- Bernadette Misa, the co-founder and head of partnerships and innovations for Playdex, an NFT rental marketplace for blockchain games.
Check out more crypto and blockchain events in the Philippines here.