Mayon Innovations Lab
Mayon Innovations Lab is a technology arm of an innovation incubator for high-impact, early-stage startups based in Silicon Valley, USA.
This job has been expired
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will design, implement, and support a distributed blockchain-based network. As Blockchain Developer, you will be responsible for analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around key business models, and building and launching our blockchain network.
- Responsible for the full life cycles of blockchain development.
- Experience in developing Blockchain applications using proprietary language and APIs
- Map business requirements to blockchain system architecture and system module design.
- Strong understanding and experience in developing blockchain and distributed ledger technologies, smart contracts, consensus algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in developing Web3 based applications
- Experience with database architecture and design to create storage solutions for managing distributed ledger and related data/state in files/database system.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Strong verbal/written communication & system solution skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams across the world.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the problem domain and work with the team to craft technical solutions.
- Must have a degree in STEM
- Experience in Blockchain development
- Proficiency in building web services for highly trafficked web services
- Strong understanding of decentralized applications and cryptocurrency tokens.
- Work with Dev team to add Web3 functionality to multiple sites and applications
- Self-motivated and stays up to date with new technologies
- Willing to work remotely