About TopJuan Tech Corporation (TTC)
TTC, a Bangko Sentral Ng Pilipinas (BSP) regulated organisation, is a Manila, Philippines based financial technology company focused on digital financial services and solutions to individuals and businesses.
- Fully licenced payment gateway and processor for fiat and crypto with B2C and B2B functionality
- End consumer facing wallet application with financial inclusion solutions such as bill payments, loads etc
- Business facing open api infrastructure for providing payment solutions
- As COO, you will oversee, drive and evolve the current business model and liaise closely with the Board and Management team.
The COO shall be responsible for the following activities:
- Oversee and manage the company operations ensuring synchronisation between departments and overall efficiency
- Develop and implement an overall vision and growth strategy for TTC
- Negotiate agreements and oversee a team of external partners
- Measure impact and uncover insights across similar business models to help guide decisions for future planning
- Staying up to date regarding market trends, opportunities, and risks
- Liaise with the team to establish and implement a communication strategy
- Manage external relationships and agreements with government and partners
- Track and report content and communications program results and metrics.
- Work with CFO on PnL management and profitability
What you will need
- Experience within the financial technology industry with preferably an understanding of the Web3 industry
- Industry related or otherwise beneficial network within the Philippines with preferably a network expanding internationally
- Proven experience with managing and scaling organisations, with a view to attracting strategic investment
- Strong coordination skills and strategic mindset towards people optimization
- Fluent language ability in English and Tagalog
- Exceptional project and timeline management; strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable switching quickly between a professional managed-by-numbers culture and startup environment.
- Comfortable working with a distributed and global team.
- Growth mindset and problem solver.
- Business Development skills and the ability to attract and close partners
- Business and financial industry education and qualifications preferred
- Understanding of the Philippines market and business operations