Customer Service Officer
The Customer Service Officer will deliver transactional services that provide timely, accurate, efficient information and assistance to clients, ensuring high levels of customer service delivery and the provision of a quality customer experience.
This is a full-time employment under Blueberry Markets International, Inc., our legal business entity in the Philippines. Applicants from outside the Philippines will not be considered, as well as freelancers and contract workers.
- Handle emails and live chats on all customer enquiries in a proactive and positive manner.
- Create a positive relationship in all customer interactions, maintaining a professional and friendly manner and ensuring customer satisfaction as a priority.
- Resolve and record customer complaints and escalate any unresolved issues.
- Ensuring that tickets are replied to within the Service Level Agreement and all queries are correctly referred to the corresponding team.
- Actively participate in business improvement programs involving changes to processes and functions.
- Ensure compliance with privacy requirements and legislative obligations ensuring confidentiality, privacy and integrity of information is not compromised.
- Report on relevant trends and insights as they relate to client queries, complaints, and potential opportunities for Blueberry Markets to internal stakeholders.
- Meet and exceed KPIs set on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
The position is required to carry out any additional duties or projects to the department/team.
- Be an ambassador for Blueberry Markets in the market; promote our interests and reputation.
- Follow our policies, procedures, and code of Ethics and Conduct.
- Protect our confidential information and intellectual property.
- Play an active role in your safety and the safety of others around you.
- Inspire confidence and urgency within the department and across the team for the delivery of timely, high-quality service to internal and external customers.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Continuously drive agility and flexibility in responding to market and industry changes.
- Initial screening of application forms
- Online assessment
- Live (in-call) assessment
- Initial interview
- Final interview
- Background checks
Skills and Experiences:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role, responding to and resolving customer enquiries through live chat and email.
- A passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills (in English)
- Strong relationship-building skills, both internally and externally.
- Good problem-solving skills, coupled with high attention to detail with the ability to maintain quality even in busy times
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks under pressure.
- Ability to use good judgment, act, and make decisions with integrity.
- Experience with CRM software (we use Salesforce).
- Desire and passion for continuous learning, improvement, and innovation.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work as part of a team.
- Tertiary Qualification in Finance, Business, or related field, or related discipline (preferred).
- Experience within the Financial Services, Banking, or Trading industry.
Special Considerations for this role
- All appointments are subject to gaining appropriate pre-employment clearances and an ability to retain these clearances throughout the period of employment or engagement.
- It is a condition of engagement for a role at Blueberry Markets that staff be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status or have an approved medical contraindication certificate.
- Preparedness to work some out of hours when required.
- We are a 24/7 Contact Centre— this role may require you to work on a 24/7 rotating roster (you may be rostered on for shifts that are outside of core business hours).
About Blueberry Markets
Blueberry Markets is an online broker providing platforms to trade forex, indices, commodities, crypto and stocks. We are headquartered in New South Wales, Australia but operate globally. The company was established in 2016 and is known for having the best customer service in the industry. Find out more about us by visiting our website: https://blueberrymarkets.com
Why work for us
Here at Blueberry Markets, we pride ourselves to be Australia’s highest rated forex broker with a client base in Australia, UK, Malaysia and the Philippines, among other countries. We are a highly-collaborative and passionate group of people. We strive to deliver a great service and platform for all our clients around the globe.
You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and other functions within our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our clients and the growth of our dynamic business.
Our Core Values
All employees and contractors are expected to adhere to our core values and associated behaviours.
- Building Connections – We are committed to building a customer-centric culture that puts the needs and satisfaction of our customers at the forefront of everything we do.
- Lifelong Learning – We aim to foster an environment of continuous learning and personal growth. We believe that by staying curious and open to new ideas, we can drive innovation, improve our skills and knowledge, and adapt to changing environments.
- United Team – We believe that by embracing diversity and fostering a sense of community, we can create a strong, united team that is greater than the sum of its parts: 1+1=3
- Excellence – We believe that by embracing excellence and fostering a culture of high achievement, we will continue to succeed as the leaders of our industry.