Data Analyst (Community and Blockchain Data Sourcing)
We operate the worlds biggest bitcoin exchange and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume.
This job has been expired
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Sourcing, ingestion and analysis of blockchain ecosystem data (on-chain as well as off-chain data metrics) and liaising with relevant internal and external for the same
- Analytics for community, developer relations, marketing and campaigns from sources such as Twitter, Discord, Telegram, Similarweb as well as other social / community / marketing related platforms
- Identifying new data sources for analysis of dapps and emerging sectors (e.g. social, metaverse)
- Identifying new data sources to benchmark BNB chain against upcoming competitor chains
- Liaising with big data team to execute the extraction of new data sources and building data pipelines (ETL, visualisation) for final consumption
- Liaising with external data platforms to ensure representation and accuracy of BNB chain metrics
- Familiarity with blockchain ecosystem – top chains, general understanding of functional domains (DeFi, Gaming, NFT, SocialFi) – preferred experience with on-chain data platforms
- Proficient in data engineering, modeling and ETL – preferred experience with data sourcing and working with APIs
- 2-5 experience with data engineering, business analytics, insight generation and visualisation
- Experience with typical toolkits: SQL, Python, rest/post APIs, Twitter API plus data visualisation tools such as Tableau
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.