Laguna Games is a world class game development and R&D studio, specializing in blockchain technology.
Game Tester/QA Analyst (Web3)
- You’ll be working with an international team.
- Your work hours are flexible. And this role is remote (WFH).
- We value good games, fun, and work-life balance.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced QA Analyst who is self-motivated, goal-orientated and a strong team player to join our growing team. You take pride in your work, and know what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality focused products. If you are passionate about quality and enjoy working in a global organization, we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct requirements analysis to detect issues early in the software development life cycle.
- Develop and execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Perform multiple types of testing such as functional, end to end, performance, smoke , regression, and ad hoc testing.
- Submit comprehensive defects and track them from discovery to resolution.
- Regress and verify defects as needed, record test results, and provide metrics.
- Continuously analyze the testing strategy to maximize its effectiveness pragmatically.
- Provide comprehensive and concise test results.
- Collaborate closely with the development and project management teams.
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance/Software Testing Specialist.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in web applications testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Expertise in software testing fundamentals and test techniques.
- A track record of performing testing activities through the full test life-cycle.
- Experience with Agile-Scrum and other Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge in JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, and TestRail.
- Experience with dApps and Ethereum tech is highly preferable.
- Cryptocurrency/Blockchain familiarity is a must.
A Must Attributes:
- Mobile testing experience.
- Experience in API testing.
- Experience with gaming as a service.
- Working knowledge of the crypto space.
- Experience with self-custodial wallets (i.e. MetaMask).
- Excitement around Non-Fungible Tokens.
- ISTQB foundation, advanced or expert certification.