Subscribe to our newsletter!
Editing by Nathaniel Cajuday
- Dragonpay partnered with Wix.com Ltd. to provide access to its payment gateway for Wix’s Philippine-based merchants.
- Wix merchants can now accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether through Dragonpay by selecting it as their payment option, choosing their preferred payment method, and completing the purchase using the reference number sent via email.
- The partnership aims to deliver a seamless shopping experience, expand merchants’ audience, increase conversion rates, and boost revenues.
Payment gateway Dragonpay has recently announced its partnership with software as a service (SaaS) platform Wix.com Ltd. to manage and grow its online presence.
Their collaboration will allow Dragonpay access to Wix’s Philippine-based merchants through its payment gateway, which offers a more secure digital transaction. The integration will also allow merchants and customers to transact with cryptocurrencies.
Dragonpay x Wix Partnership
By collaborating, the two entities expressed their aim to deliver a hassle-free digital shopping experience to their clientele, which not only enhances ease but also expands the vendors’ audience, resulting in higher profits and revenue.
Amit Sagiv and Volodymyr Tsukur, Wix Payments heads, expressed their commitment to continue offering their merchants a variety of convenient and innovative payment solutions that cater to both local and international business requirements.
They added that the partnership with Dragonpay would provide Wix merchants in the Philippines with more options and versatility in the payment modes they provide to their patrons. This would help them stay competitive, enhance their conversion rates, and ultimately boost their revenues.
“Dragonpay has been around for 13 years now, processing over 300 million transactions to date. We know that our job will never be done. We remain steadfast in our commitment to empowering every online Filipino business and consumer through secure, accessible and reliable payments. Hence, we continue to forge partnerships that share the same passion and vision that we have like Wix,” said Robertson Chiang, the founder and CEO of Dragonpay.
Accordingly, Wix noted that the new partnership, leading to offering more payment options, could usher in higher conversion rates for the platform by reducing abandoned carts, highlighting that customers would feel secure knowing that their personal and financial data is protected, which builds trust and encourages brand loyalty and repeat business.
Aside from other digital payment options, their partnership will also feature crypto as a payment method.
Through Dragonpay, Wix merchants can now accept payments in Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Tether (USDT).
How to use Dragonpay:
- Step 1: On the website, select Dragonpay as your payment option.
- Step 2: Choose your preferred payment method.
- Step 3: Complete the purchase by using the reference number that will be sent via email.
This article is published on BitPinas: Wix Taps Dragonpay to Enable Crypto as Payment Option
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.