Company Behind Tim Ho Wan, MESA, BENCH/Cafe, llaollao Partners with Local Web3 Startup to Serve Loyalty Cards Using NFTs
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- FooDee Global Concepts, a Philippine-based multi-brand food and beverage group behind restaurants and food stalls such as Tim Ho Wan, Hawker Chan, and Kam’s Roast Europe’s #1, llaollao, MESA, POUND x Flatterie, Sunnies Cafe, BENCH/Cafe, and more, announced its partnership with Rwards/Likha to produce a loyalty card integrated with NFTs.
- The loyalty card, named as I AM FOODEE Card, includes an exclusive 150 one-of-one NFT collection.
- Some of the benefits of this collection include complimentary value on the F&B tab, a kitchen tour, and a private experience with the restaurant’s chef, to name a few.
Philippine-based multi-brand food and beverage group FooDee Global Concepts has recently announced its partnership with web3-based Filipino startup Rwards and non-fungible token (NFT) platform and marketplace Likha to produce a loyalty card integrated with non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
The I AM FOODEE Card, powered by Tap-to-Connect, includes an exclusive 150 one-of-one NFT collection. According to the company, FooDee’s patrons will be able to enjoy their one-of-a-kind digital art paired with numerous benefits and curated dining experiences, like complimentary value on the F&B tab, a kitchen tour, and a private experience with the restaurant’s chef, to name a few.
Aside from these benefits, patrons can also use the built-in Rwards QR code scanner to claim their rewards from dining in FooDee restaurants and stalls.
“Meeting the Likha and Rwards team made it easier for us to jump into that bandwagon; Seeing it as an opportunity to take the first step into the Web3 world and interact with our customers in a brand new way,” said Eric Thomas Dee, COO of FooDee Global Concepts.
FooDee is the company behind restaurants and food stalls such as Tim Ho Wan, Hawker Chan, and Kam’s Roast Europe’s #1, llaollao, MESA, POUND x Flatterie, Sunnies Cafe, BENCH/Cafe, and more.
How to claim I AM FOODEE NFTs
- Scan the QR code or the I AM FOODEE card to access the link.
- Once the link is open, click “Mint Now”
- Claim the FooDee NFT.
“We believe in the technology of blockchain. Apart from its uniqueness and exclusivity, there’s a limitless creativity to innovate and elevate dining experience in the restaurant scene. We believe this is the evolution of loyalty rewards and membership,” Dee concluded.
In July 2022, Likha also partnered with two Philippine-based firms, but with innovative real estate projects: Nesttree Properties, a boutique developer based in Manila specializing in bespoke developments; and FarmJuan, an agritech company that brings data science and tech to the world of agriculture. The goal was similar to the partnership above: give patrons exclusive benefits through NFTs.
Last year, international coffee shop giant Starbucks also partnered with decentralized platform Polygon to enable its Starbucks Odyssey, where Starbucks Rewards loyalty program members and Starbucks employees in the United States are allowed to earn and purchase digital collectible stamps in the form of NFTs.
This article is published on BitPinas: Company Behind Tim Ho Wan, MESA, BENCH/Cafe, llaollao Partners with Local Web3 Startups To Serve Loyalty Cards Using NFTs
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.