- MetaGaming Guild (MMG) announced the official launch date of its NFT game, the MetaSaga Warriors, on September 29, 2023.
- MetaSaga Warriors is a roguelike NFT dungeon crawler game, but unlike other prior NFT games that required players to purchase a token first before they could start gaming, it had free-to-mint NFTs into their game.
- In its mid-year report, MMG promised that during the official launch, players can expect more digger skills and we might launch a new collection inside the game.
Fulfilling its promise to launch the game in the third quarter of the year, MetaGaming Guild (MMG) announced the official launch date of its NFT game, the MetaSaga Warriors, on September 29, 2023.
As of this writing, the dungeon crawler blockchain game will be available on both desktop and mobile. However, it is only available on Android devices, but will soon have an iOS version.
MetaSaga Warriors 1.0 Official Launch
MetaSaga Warriors is a roguelike NFT dungeon crawler game, but unlike other prior NFT games that required players and investors to purchase a token first before they could start gaming, it had free-to-mint NFTs into their game, which means that players can start without spending.
“With the official launch of version 1.0, get ready to experience MetaSaga Warriors in all its glory. We’ve poured our hearts and souls into this game, and it’s bursting with exciting features and adventures that will keep you hooked for hours on end,” MMG wrote.
For this version, players can expect to have:
- Mini In-Game Tournaments: These competitions will be hosted by developers so players can test their skills against other players. Specific rewards are said to be given.
- PvP Battles: Like other games, there will also be rankings in MetaSaga Warriors. Thus, for players to climb their ranks, they must challenge fellow players for the battle.
- Digger’s Rescue Mission: It is a PvC-like game mode that focuses on a rescue mission in the MetaSaga universe to uncover treasures, secrets, and untold riches in the land.
“We can’t contain our excitement, and we know you can’t either! The official launch of MetaSaga Warriors 1.0 is just around the corner, and we want you to be a part of it. Get ready for a gaming experience that will leave you breathless, as you explore new worlds, conquer foes, and create your own legends,” MMG expressed.
MetaSaga Warriors: The Story Behind
Earlier this year, citing that the rise of NFT games only highlighted the “earning” part in the play-to-earn mechanism which resulted in games collapsing in crypto winter, MMG introduced its flagship game that claims to be a free-to-own NFT game.
“MetaSaga Warriors began as a simple idea back in December 2021. It all started with a vision — a vision of a unique and captivating web3 gaming experience. The initial steps involved sketching and conceptualizing the in-game world.”
After the announcement, the game already reached 2,000 monthly active users. Then on March 31, MetaSaga Warrior’s Genesis collection was minted.
Moreover, MMG was also active in attending multiple events around the world. It joined multiple local anime and technology gatherings such as AniGaiden, SLTCFI IT Week, and CONQuest 2023.
It also attended the Tech Investment Show 2023 in Bangkok, Thailand and KOR-ASEAN Content BizWeek 2023 in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Lastly, MMG was part of the Philippine Game Dev Expo, one of the most awaited gaming-centric events this year, at SMX Convention Center.
“Each event was a unique opportunity to engage with gamers and enthusiasts, and we’re thrilled to see our community grow as a result. We look forward to more exciting events on the horizon and to welcoming even more players into the MetaSaga Warriors universe in the years to come.”
In its mid-year report, MMG promised that the game’s earning mechanism will happen in the last three months of 2024. While during the official launch, players can expect more digger skills and we might launch a new collection inside the game.
This article is published on BitPinas: Bicol-Based Studio Launches MetaSaga Warriors This September
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, it is essential that you carry out your own due diligence and seek appropriate professional advice about your specific position before making any financial decisions.
- BitPinas provides content for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.