LALA World, a decentralized financial ecosystem that helps the unbanked, undocumented, micro-entrepreneurs, and students just signed a partnership with Philippines’ Rebit.ph.
Singapore-based LALA World is delighted to announce its partnership with SCI’s Rebit.ph. The company believes that by partnering with Rebit.ph, it can further help serve the underserved and unbanked as they both share the same interest in providing low-cost financial services.
“We believe that we’re not only on the right track but already almost halfway there. And together with Rebit, we intend to serve people better.” – LALA World
Rebit.ph is a licensed virtual currency exchange by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is a service of SCI Ventures Inc. Rebit is targeted to people around the world who intends to remit money to the Philippines using bitcoin. For more information please check out our earlier coverage of Rebit in this article:
Official Website: https://www.rebit.ph/
LALA World has four major products:
- LALA Transfer – A local and global remittance backed by fiat
- LALA Bill Pay – A local and international bill payments system
- LALA Card – A fiat card synced to the LALA wallet that can be used globally
- LALA Lends – Domestic and international peer-to-peer lending via fiat, individual, and small businesses.
You can download the LALA wallet here: Android, iOS – soon
Official Website: https://lalaworld.io/
- 5 Mindanao Rural Banks to Pilot Union Bank and Consensys’ i2i Project
- Coins.ph To Support Bitcoin Cash, Celebrates 5 Million Customers
- Blockchain Association of the Philippines Inaugurated
Also: If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!