Subscribe to our newsletter!
Editing by Nathaniel Cajuday
- Fintech app Maya has announced a new set of exclusive deals for its users:
- Maya Savings users can earn up to 6% annual interest on ₱100-worth of deposits by spending at least ₱250 on bills, loads, and other payments.
- Up to ₱25 cashback when users will cash in at least ₱1,500 via InstaPay.
- Receive ₱100 worth of cashback for every ₱1,000 single receipt payment via QR on Robinson malls for the first time, and ₱50 cashback for the next payments.
- Collect 5% cash back each time they accumulate ₱500 worth of load.
- Enjoy 50% off (up to ₱1,500) on hotels and 1,500 AirAsia points by booking a hotel worth at least ₱1,500 through the AirAsia super app or website.
“New year, new goals! We all want to live through the year in a financially secure position. If you’re looking for a way to jumpstart your money goals this 2023, fret not! Maya, your all-in-one digital bank, has got you covered.”
For the new year, mobile e-wallet Maya announced its new set of exclusive deals for its users to be able to boost their savings and save on fees through promos and other deals.
In a statement, Maya revealed that users can earn up to 6% interest per annum with Maya Savings on deposits up to ₱100,000 by just spending ₱250.00 on bills, loading, or Maya payments via QR code, card, or online.
Maya also noted that in excess of P100,000, their customers can also earn a base interest rate of 4.5% p.a. on their deposits up to P5 million. They highlighted that users are also able to watch their money grow as savings interest is credited daily.
”Maya Savings also lets you set up Personal Goals and earn a guaranteed 6% interest per annum on deposits of up to PHP1M. What’s more, you can create up to 5 different Personal Goals. Think one for each life goal like emergencies, home, car… just what being in control of your own finances looks like,” the fintech app shared.
Moreover, to save on fees, Maya also offers its users cashback of up to ₱25 on their fee when they cash in their Maya wallet for a minimum of ₱1,500.00 via InstaPay.
Meanwhile, for its shoppers, the firm has also launched a money back deals when its users shop at Robinsons Malls for a minimum PHP 1,000.00 single-receipt spend where they can receive a ₱100 cashback from their first-ever Maya QR transaction and ₱50 consecutively after.
Loads are also not left out in Maya’s Jumpstart offers as their customers can collect 5% cashback each time they accumulate ₱500 worth of load. New users can enjoy 20% cashback (up to ₱50) when they load up with Smart or TNT.
Travelers are also part of these promos, where they can enjoy 50% off (up to ₱1,500) on hotels and 1,500 AirAsia points by booking a hotel worth at least ₱1,500 through the AirAsia super app or website. To avail of this, users must enter their Maya Visa card details upon checkout and input the code “VISA50.” In addition, Maya Visacard holders can also get 8% off when they book hotels via agoda.com/visaph and pay using their cards.
This article is published on BitPinas: Maya Teases New Promo Deals for 2023
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.