Editing by Nathaniel Cajuday
The Founders of Stanible announced the launch of their one-stop mobile shop for non-fungible token (NFT) collectibles Stanible last September 9, 2022.
This product may expose Filipinos to the NFT space and lead them to learn how to transact in cryptocurrencies. The app will be based on the Solana blockchain.
Stanible will provide access to Filipinos, ranging from non-crypto enthusiasts to crypto savvy, to their NFT collectable app.
The main feature of the app is its NFT collectibles from famous personalities, either photos or videos. It offers their superfans, or Stans, as they call them, an easy means to buy and sell NFTs even if they do not have a crypto wallet like Metamask.
E-wallets like GCash or Maya may be used to make transactions. Even major debit or credit cards can be used to buy and sell these fully verified collectibles.
Stanible will feature a wide range of celebrity creators. From actors, musicians, hosts, models, athletes, vloggers, influencers, public figures, etc.
Users can also expect A-list celebrities to join the roster because the Co-founder and CBDO of Stanible, Ranvel Rufino, is well-connected with high-profile celebs and has deep roots in the local entertainment industry.
The users can have early access to the app by signing up on their website.
“You don’t need to be a tech expert or a crypto bro to have fun shopping our digital collectibles. Being Stans ourselves, we want superfans and celeb creators to connect on a whole new level that’s convenient for everyone. This is going to be the next level of fandom and we’re so excited about it,” says Co-founder and CEO Mel Lozano-Alcaraz.
To know more about the people behind this project, here is a brief background of the founders of Stanible who are Filipino innovators with a proven track record in the entertainment and blockchain industries:
- Mel Lozano-Alcaraz is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Stanible. She is also Head of Podcasts at ANIMA, Co-founder of Launchpad Coworking, former Product Manager at Silicon Valley Insight, and former TV Executive Producer and Director at GMA.
- Harry Santos is the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). He is a former Growth Marketer at PayMongo and Consumer Marketing Executive at Nestle.
- Ranvel Rufino is the Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO). He is also Co-founder of dingdong.ph, Co-founder of klieg.ph, CEO of Bookt PH, and Chairman of HKT Essentials.
- Jardine Gerodias is the Co-founder and Chairman of Satoshi Citadel Industries (acquired), Co-founder of Mercator Talents, Co-founder of Primo Archives (acquired), and President of MMG Group.
- John Bailon is also Co-founder of Satoshi Citadel Industries.
Stanible is a one-stop shop for NFT collectables of verified photos and videos of personalities from different industries. It is based on the Solana network and users can also pay in fiat using e-wallets like GCash and Maya.
“As the relationship between celeb creators and their fan communities grow closer, we love what Stanible aims to do as they open up a whole new way for personalities to engage with their stans and the fun communities they build. We look forward to their upcoming launch,” Paulo Campos, Founding Managing General Partner at Kaya Founders, concluded.
Soon users can pay using their major debit and credit cards, as well. Stanible is available and downloadable on Google Play Store and Apple App Store and desktop computers. For more information, visit their official website and social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
This article is published in BitPinas: Mobile NFT Platform Stanible Launching Soon
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.