- Playdex, a Filipino-led social gaming platform, has partnered with the web3 game Farcana for an official playtest happening in the Philippines from June 22 to 25, 2023.
- The playtest is open to everyone; the first half of it happened at Techtite E-Sports Lounge in Katipunan last June 22-23 and the latter half is happening at Techtite E-Sports Lounge in Taft on June 24 until 25.
- The playtest is supported by Razer Gold and offers a prize pool of 1 bitcoin (BTC) or over $30,000/₱1.5 million. The winners will be announced on July 3 via Playdex’s social media channels and platform.
Filipino-led social gaming platform Playdex recently partnered with web3 game Farcana; the two are currently conducting the first official playtest this June 22-25, 2023 in the Philippines with Playdex as the host.
Although the event is being held globally with marketing campaigns targeted to multiple countries– Vietnam, USA, Thailand, Russia, UAE, Oceania, and India, an onsite playtest is happening in the Philippines.
The 4-day event is open to everyone and is hosted in two locations–Techtite E-Sports Lounge in Katipunan on June 22-23, 2023 from 10:00 am-10:00 pm and in Techtite E-Sports Lounge in Taft on June 24-25, 2023 from 10:00 am-10:00 pm.
Register to the Arcana Playtest
- Create Farcana account at https://playtest.farcana.com/?ref=playdex4983
- Click ‘Create Wallet’.
- Claim free skin.
- Register for the Farcana x Playdex PH playtest event: https://lu.ma/farcana-x-playdex-playtest-event?tk=HzSJlS
- Download the Game Launcher.
- Load Launcher on PC.
- Follow the launcher installation instructions.
- Play the game.
The playtest is supported by Razer Gold featuring a prize pool of 1 bitcoin (BTC) or over $30,000/₱1.5 million.
The announcement of the winners will be on July 3 through the Playdex social media channels and the platform itself. Accordingly, the prize money in Bitcoin will be deposited into the winner’s account on the platform’s personal client dashboard.
What is Farcana?
Farcana is an esport competitive team-based ability shooting PC game. Farcana features 4v4 PvP combat matches across a range of game modes where gamers assume control of distinct characters, each equipped with specialized abilities, tactics, and roles that enhance the team dynamic. The gameplay of it is quite similar and a combination of team-shooting games like Valorant, Farlight, and Apex Legends.
The developers worked with advisers such as Travladd Crypto, Whit Gibbs, Towqeer Gilkar, Kapo, and Charles Read. Farcana has established partnerships with notable entities including Arbitrum, Treasure, Biconomy, Playdex, and Yield Guild Games (YGG).
Playdex Recent Endeavors
Last April, Playdex announced the launch of web3 roleplaying game (RPG) Kryptomon: Genesis on its platform, it allows players to breed, train, and fight with their own non-fungible token (NFT) digital monsters. Through the Playdex NFT Rental Marketplace, players may rent Kryptomon NFTs for as low as ₱1 per day.
This article is published on BitPinas: Web3 Gaming Platform Playdex Hosts Farcana’s Playtest in PH
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.