Subscribe to our newsletter!
Welcome to today’s edition of BitPinas Crypto Job Listings, where we bring you the latest job opportunities in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. If you’re looking for your next career move, be sure to check out the listings below.
Find more crypto jobs at https://bitpinas.com/job/
Global Head of Growth Marketing – ConsenSys
As Global Head of Growth Marketing you will oversee all paid media, CRM, SEO, web, and analytics functions across our multidisciplinary marketing team. You will be responsible for setting the strategy and roadmap for our acquisition and retention marketing efforts across our portfolio of brands. In this role, you will partner closely with our product, finance, and fellow marketing team members to oversee the planning and buying of our global media budget and ensure we optimize spend towards an effective return.
You will define the strategy for and manage our web and martech investments and lead analysis and reporting for our marketing campaigns and platforms. You and your team will help identify and experiment with new growth levers that help bring our technology to more people around the world. Reporting to the CMO, you will be a part of the marketing leadership team and help steer the strategy and direction of the marketing organization.
Find out more at Global Head of Growth Marketing – ConsenSys
Senior Frontend Engineer – BitMEX
The web engineer will be embedded into the Frontend engineering team, and will help ensure our web experience meets the needs of our customers.
He/She will be responsible for building, testing, deploying and operating our web interfaces.
Find out more at: Senior Frontend Engineer – BitMEX
Technical Communications Lead – CertiK
CertiK is looking for a communications professional to join our team. This role will be part communications strategist and part community manager where the ideal candidate for this role will work around the design of tools and solutions that empower a broad array of stakeholders to participate in blockchain security more deeply and meaningfully.
This role will vary from day to day and will include activities such as: codifying communications workflows, setting up and managing new communication channels or tools, working with stakeholders to understand informational needs of ongoing projects or deals, and drafting content for a variety of audiences.
Find out more at: Technical Communications Lead – CertiK
Blockchain Engineer (Remote) – Polygon
- Contribute to designing, implementing and launching new versions of blockchain nodes and maintaining them
- Implement new features and deploy them on an ongoing basis
- Design and build blockchain components, consensus, tools for the Polygon ecosystem
- Collaborate with external teams and developers
Find out more at: Blockchain Engineer (Remote) – Polygon
Creator Community Manager – Binance
- Identify, acquire, and onboard new content creators with enthusiasm for crypto, web3, and DAOs
- Develop Binance Feed creator community strategies, and build and lead the execution of scaled creator programs and accelerators for long-term growth
- Own the development of educational resources such as onboarding playbooks, best practices, and creation tools
- Build and manage global feed community channels
- Solicit and contextualize product feedback from creators with the support of data
- Work cross-functionally with the broader Binance organization
Find out more at: Creator Community Manager – Binance
Thank you for tuning in to Today’s Crypto Job Listings at BitPinas. We hope you found a job opportunity that interests you. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a fresh set of job listings. Good luck on your job search!
This article is published on BitPinas: Crypto Job Listings | ConsenSys, BitMEX, CertiK, Polygon | Jan. 15, 2023
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.