Crypto Job Listings | GCash, PDAX, YGG | Jan. 21, 2023
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Welcome to today’s edition of BitPinas Crypto Job Listings, where we bring you the latest job opportunities in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. If you’re looking for your next career move, be sure to check out the listings below.
Find more crypto jobs at https://bitpinas.com/job/
Senior Associate, Special Projects – PDAX
The position will entail building scalable processes, setting up MECE structures, and working on cross-functional projects through the use of strategic frameworks and collaborating with multiple teams within the company. A high level of critical problem-solving ability and a strong sense of initiative is necessary for the role.
As this role interacts with multiple teams and will involve strategic problem solving and solution implementation, it is evident that this will have a tremendous business impact and learning opportunities. As so, we are looking for someone who has a strong passion to learn and grow their potential.
Find out more at: Senior Associate, Special Projects – PDAX
Associate Multimedia Artist – YGG
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual that has experience with multi-media production; Specifically Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, and Video Editing. The role of the Multi-media artist is to work closely with the community marketing manager to ensure the successful production of quality YGG social media content materials to be used for promotions and events.
Find out more at Associate Multimedia Artist – YGG
Assistant Business Manager – PDAX
The Business Management Team serves as the primary coordinating body in charge of ideating, overseeing, and evaluating company initiatives to achieve key objectives. As the sole function directly under the CEO, the team works with a wide array of internal and external stakeholders to drive performance management and project execution for the overall success of the business.
Find out more at: Assistant Business Manager – PDAX
Product Manager – PDAX
As a Product Manager, you will manage the product roadmap, overall business impact, and customer success of your assigned product at PDAX. You will work closely with engineering, design, and cross-functional teams to build products and improve user experiences with PDAX. You will also work with colleagues in finance, compliance and operations to build and launch new products and features.
You will continuously improve the company’s product suite through a deep understanding of our customers, competitors, and our changing landscape. Finally, you will partner with marketing and business development to ensure that our products are getting to the right customers and are positioned to achieve our commercial objectives. You will report directly to the Head of Product, and work closely with your engineering team.
Find out more at: Product Manager – PDAX
Content Manager – GCash
- Supervise effective implementation of Knowledge Management (KM):
- create and lead activities to communicate and implement knowledge and content management strategies, leveraging on our knowledgebase as a management information system for customer servicing
- ensure proper maintenance and continuous improvement of content management process and knowledge databases:
- process and deliver knowledge drafts (new article or process creation, improvement of existing knowledge materials and processes) through change management process
- track and monitor ease-of-use and effectiveness of our Help Center (e.g. low conversion to tickets; high search success rate)
- Regularly audit Help Center and Wiki articles for accuracy, clarity and up-to-dateness to ensure that users can trust and rely on our content
- drive and facilitate cross-functional teams to improve content and documentations
- Collaborate closely with the CX Process, Service Operations and Assurance Teams in developing and improving handling procedures that mobilize effective service delivery and achieve strategic goals of KM.
- Act as a resource within the business to provide knowledge / service process improvement expertise broadly and beyond Service Delivery and CX
- Lead and/or contribute to knowledge management initiatives:
- Liaise with Customer, Business and Communication teams in engaging audiences and promoting programs that contribute to the expansion of knowledge management
- co-create and manage the conversational design in our Chatbot Solution – ensuring that the virtual assistant is conversationally engaging, impactful for the end-user and matches the voice of our brand.
Find out more at: Content Manager – GCash
Thank you for tuning in to Today’s Crypto Job Listings at BitPinas. We hope you found a job opportunity that interests you. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a fresh set of job listings. Good luck on your job search!
This article is published on BitPinas: Crypto Job Listings | GCash, PDAX, YGG | Jan. 21, 2023
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.