October 15, 2018. The Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) has announced that it has already issued 17 Provisional Principal Offshore Cryptocurrency Exchange Licenses and 2 Provisional Regular Licenses.
FTSOVC Principal License
Table of Contents
CEZA issued 17 provisional principal licenses to the following companies, allowing them to conduct offshore financial technology solutions business activities and offshore virtual currency exchange activities:
- Golden Millenial Quickpay Inc. Ltd.
- Ultra Precise Investment Ltd.
- Liannet Technology Ltd.
- Rare Earth Asia Technologies Corp.
- Formosa Financial Holdings Ltd.
- Tanzer Holdings Ltd.
- Asia Premiere International Ltd.
- Orient Express Global Ltd.
- White Ranch Limited Ltd.
- Dragon Empire Developments Ltd.
- Galaxy Plus Developments Ltd.
- Tiger Wheel Ltd.
- IPE Global Pte. Ltd.
- Cr8tiv Solutions Management Ltd.
- Sino-Phil Economic Zone Agency Development and Management Corp.
- Digifin Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- Hong Kong Yuen Shing Hong Ltd.
Read More: Philippines CEZA Clarifies: No License For Ploutos Coin
FTSOVC Regular License
2 provisional licenses given to the following companies allow them to conduct virtual currency exchange activities.
- Cezex Trading Pte. Ltd.
- Unicorn Venture Investment Limited
The entire list can also be found in our article: List of Licensed Offshore Cryptocurrency Exchanges from the Philippines CEZA
CEZA has conducted road shows, including one in Tokyo, Japan to bring fintech companies to the Philippines, particularly to the Cagayan Economic Zone.
- CEZA Grants Offshore Virtual Currency License to Tiger Wheel
- NEM, CEZA Collaborate to Build Blockchain Hub in PH Economic Zone
- Blockchain Firms Contribute to PH CEZA High Earnings for Q2 2018
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.