The first pairing of BCH/BTC in the Philippines is now live through the efforts of Coins.ph and its CX Exchange. Traders using the exchange can now buy or sell Bitcoin Cash against Bitcoin.
CX Exchange Pairings
Table of Contents
CX Exchange is Coins.ph’ own exchange where users can trade crypto to crypto and cryptocurrency to fiat and vice versa. Unlike the original Coins.ph app, traders can “set” their prices on CX. Check out our original guide on CX in this article.
Currently, CX has several pairings available:
- BCHPHP (newest)
- XRPPHP (coming soon)
- LTCPHP (coming soon)
Quick Guide to Deposit Funds in CX
Before you go trading in CX, you will need a Coins.ph account and here’s a quick guide:
- Register and sign up for an account at Coins.ph.
- Deposit cash (top up) to your Coins.ph account.
- Go to your Coins.ph account either on your mobile app or through the website.
- Go to Bills and select Coins Exchange (PHP).
- Put the amount you’re comfortable trading and tap/click Next,.
Coins.ph recently announced that it has served 5 million customers in its 4 years as a company. At the same time, it has announced the integration of bitcoin cash and ethereum in its wallet app.
Coins.ph is a financial services platform that was founded in 2014 by Silicon Valley entrepreneurs Ron Hose and Runar Petursson. Its mission is to bring financial inclusion by delivering financial services directly to its users’ mobile phones.
- How to Buy & Sell Bitcoin Cash Using Coins.ph
- Coins.ph & GavaGives Let You Donate to Charities Using Bitcoin
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.