The first pairing of BCH/BTC in the Philippines is now live through the efforts of Coins.ph and its CX Exchange. Traders using the exchange can now buy or sell Bitcoin Cash against Bitcoin.
CX Exchange Pairings
CX Exchange is Coins.ph’ own exchange where users can trade crypto to crypto and cryptocurrency to fiat and vice versa. Unlike the original Coins.ph app, traders can “set” their prices on CX. Check out our original guide on CX in this article.
Currently, CX has several pairings available:
- BCHPHP (newest)
- XRPPHP (coming soon)
- LTCPHP (coming soon)
Quick Guide to Deposit Funds in CX
Before you go trading in CX, you will need a Coins.ph account and here’s a quick guide:
- Register and sign up for an account at Coins.ph.
- Deposit cash (top up) to your Coins.ph account.
- Go to your Coins.ph account either on your mobile app or through the website.
- Go to Bills and select Coins Exchange (PHP).
- Put the amount you’re comfortable trading and tap/click Next,.
Coins.ph recently announced that it has served 5 million customers in its 4 years as a company. At the same time, it has announced the integration of bitcoin cash and ethereum in its wallet app.
Coins.ph is a financial services platform that was founded in 2014 by Silicon Valley entrepreneurs Ron Hose and Runar Petursson. Its mission is to bring financial inclusion by delivering financial services directly to its users’ mobile phones.