Betur, Inc. better known as Coins.ph rolls out its Ripple wallet on its Android app. Users who have access to this new wallet can now buy and sell XRP using the app.
How to Buy and Sell XRP
Table of Contents
In order to buy XRP in the Philippines you will need the following:
- Android device
- Active Coins.ph app (Register here!)
- Philippine Peso
Step 1: Logging in to Coins.ph
The first step is to open your Coins.ph and tap on Cash In. Choose a cash in method. To receive your funds instantly choosing 7-Eleven, M Lhuillier, GCash, Cliqq, and Cebuana are recommended.
Step 2: Cashing In
For the sake of the article, 7-Eleven cash in option. Enter your desired amount and to whether to put it in your PHP Wallet or BTC Wallet.
Step 3: Payment
After putting your desired amount, have your cash ready and make a trip to a nearest 7-Eleven outlet. Go to the cashier and ask for a 7-Connect payment with your reference number.
Step 4: Convert
Once you already received your PHP or BTC in your wallet, you can now buy XRP. Go to your app’s home screen and tap on Convert. If you chose to put your fiat in your PHP Wallet, Choose PHP and put your desired amount on the “You are converting from:” and don’t forget to Slide to Convert.
Coins.ph is one of the first companies in the Philippines to receive a virtual currency license from BSP along with Rebbitance, Inc., a subsidiary of SCI Ventures. It currently has 5 wallets: PHP, BTC, ETH, BCH, and the new XRP (for Android users).
The company is also the first in the country to launch a cryptocurrency exchange called Coins Pro. It is trading BTCPHP, BCHPHP, ETHPHP, ETHBTC, BCHBTC, and its new addition XRPPHP.
Note: Images are from Coins.ph
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
- List of Licensed Offshore Cryptocurrency Exchanges from the Philippines CEZA
- A List of Blockchain Businesses and Crypto Companies in the Philippines
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.