CoinMarketCap, the website that can track major coins and altcoins just launched its official mobile application.
In time for its 5th anniversary, CoinMarketCap unveils its new mobile application that iOS users can download.
Since 2013, the website has been listing the prices of major cryptocurrencies and altcoins and their trading volume data for different crypto exchanges. The website is one of the most visited sites in the world and is currently ranked 117th in Alexa’s global rankings.
CoinMarketCap also shared its achievement of getting 60 million unique visits thus far in 2018.
The CoinMarketCap app is available for free for iOS users. Make sure to get the official CoinMarketCap app: https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/coinmarketcap-com/id1282107098?mt=8
- Loyal Coin to Be Listed in 3 New Exchanges, Announces Android App
- Coins.ph Announces Cryptocurrency Exchange – Coins Exchange (CX)
- How to Buy Loyal Coin in the Philippines Through Nemchange, etc
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.