Abra, the app that can hold 20 cryptocurrencies and 50 fiat currencies, is adding five more cryptocurrencies in its belt.
Abra users can now buy, sell, hold Lisk, Monero, NEM, NEO, and Verge. According to Abra CEO Bill Barhydt, the demand for adding new altcoins has been high. Now that they have added new cryptocurrencies, Abra hopes it contributes to the democratization of financial services and all asset classes.
List of Supported Cryptocurrencies in Abra
- Bitcoin Cash
- Ethereum Classic
- Bitcoin Gold*
- Stellar Lumens*
*Denotes tokens that will be added to Abra soon.
Currently, Abra users in the Philippines can add money to their Abra wallet by using Cash through their accredited Abra Tellers nationwide or through Union Bank.
Abra is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California and also operates in the Philippines. For more information on how Abra is adding new cryptocurrencies, check out this article.
- How to Buy Loyal Coin in the Philippines Through Nemchange, etc
- The 17 Millionth Bitcoin Has Been Mined
- nChain CEO: Philippines is Ripe for the Virtual Currency Market
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.